Topics covered in this show
- Viraha’s work and experience with Transformational Touch, Intimacy Coaching, Massage Therapy and being a mother.
- Receiving a Masters degree in Integral Health (Life Physics) from the California Institute for Human Science.
- The skills of intimacy.
- A pivotal unplanned experience.
- Borrowing other people’s experience.
- Full-meal, seasoned beauty.
- A case study.
- Surfing sexual energy for healing.
- The feminine and masculine defined.
Communication and presence. The connected time-out learned from Compassionate Communication
Here’s how you can spread the word
If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to iTunes and please leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Produced by John Biethan and brought to you by: www.AlkaWay.com the makers of UltraStream – working like nature to filter, alkalise and naturally energize water, helping to return it to its natural state.
Using podsafe music from http://ccmixter.org/
Loveshadow – Almost Given Up
Nethis – Steady
Speck – Greensleeves (whatever mix)
The information contained in these podcasts and on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please consult a qualified healthcare professional to diagnose your health condition and prevent self diagnosis. We do not dispense medical advice or prescribe or diagnose illness.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration or the American Medical Association have not evaluated, approved, or disapproved the material contained in these podcasts or on this website or its related material. No specific claims are made in relation to any health conditions or the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the devices contained in this website.